We have one Sunday service at 9:00 a.m.
The atmosphere is warm and relaxed, people feel welcomed.
The service is a traditional Lutheran liturgy, with hymns accompanied by a pipe organ, prayers, readings from the Bible and a sermon. All are welcome to celebrate Holy Communion served the first and second Sunday of the month.
- Come as you are to worship God. Dress is casual and varied at Trinity Lutheran Church. Some men may wear dress shirts and pants with a tie and sport coat, while others may wear a shirt, jeans or shorts. Women wear slacks, dresses, skirts, or jeans.
- Visitors are always welcome at Trinity.
- Coffee hour is after the worship service in the Fellowship Hall, downstairs.
- Hearing devices are available. The ushers can assist you.
- Children are always welcome in worship. Children’s bulletins and activity bags are available from the ushers.